Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year with Gold Glitter

I can't believe it's the last day of 2011! :o Time flies by sooooooo fast. :) I hope you're spending the last day with the ones you love. I'm spending a night with my BFF. :)

I didn't have a nail polish on my nails for two weeks now, well if we're not counting the base coat and I didn't want to have naked nails tonight, that's why I decided to paint my nails with something I love - glitter! <3

I spent an hour on this manicure, because my right hand still isn't fully recoverd but it was worth it. I wanted to post this manicure yesterday but I smashed another daylight bulb so I had to wait the day to come. I'm glad I did, because I caught sunshine! <3

I added 1 coat of China Glaze - Midnight Kiss - shimmery gold foil, just to have a similar base color. Then I added 2 coats of Milani Jewel FX in Gold and then another few drops to cover the empty space. I finished manicure with layer of TC. 

Result? Is amaaaaaazing. :L I fell in love in a same second I saw it on a daylight. So sparkly, so amazing. :L I'm not worried about removal, because foil method can solve all problems. xD

Sun
 
Blurry
Nail Tek - Foundation 2
China Glaze - Midnight Kiss / 1 coat
Milani Jewel FX - Gold / 3 coats
Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer


Bebo loves it too. :i


See how amazing this polish is? I think I emptied a quarter of bottle but I have a back up so no worries. :P What do you think? Isn't just perfect for tonight? <3

What's on your nails today? Did you pick something sparkly, holographic or just a creme? Thanks for reading and see you in 2012! :party

***Happy New Year 2012***

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

37 Comment(s):

  1. Amazing! Really beautiful :)

    Happy New Year! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nails as always :L
    and this glitter is wonderful
    I wear glitter too :P China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara
    Have a fabulous evening and an amazing 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks amazing. Perfect New Year nails. Yur kitty approves, too. :D

    I have only ever worn that polish as an accent nail. I am planning god and sparkle, as well. China Glaze Champagne Bubbles and Milani One Coat Glitter in Gold Glitz for accent nails. I may add stones... My not. We'll see how the look evolves.

    Have a happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***snort*** Sorry... Not god and sparkle. Gold and sparkle. I think I need another cup of coffee. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of that Milani glitter, but I have a feeling I wouldn't like the feel of it on my nails, so I have yet to buy it. It is a perfect NYE mani though! I think I'm going to be wearing a black with silver glitter gradient tonight!

    Nice to see your nails!! Have an awesome New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing manicure to begin a new year :D I decided to wear silver instead...I wanted to add also some holo glitters but I think that I'll leave it simple :)
    I wish you a lot of fun tonight and a happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely perfect for tonight!!! Lots of bling, lol!! I have no idea what I'm doing. It'll definitely involve sparkle though ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning manicure!!!
    Happy New Year Sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Čudoviti nohtki <3 srečno 2012!!!!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today I wear Space Cadet (Orly) and Pinky Brown (Models Own). And I wrote "2012" with silver Nail Pencil (Essence) on my nails on the left hand.
    I wish you & Bebo (soooo sweet) Happy New 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazingly sparkly! What a fun manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a hot NYE mani! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this nail polish so much! so glad you picked it out as your new years mani :) & look at Carmelo being so nosy! hahaha hes so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. najlepši :L srečno 2012 tudi tebi :k

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoa, that's seriously amazing! No wonder Bebo loves it! :O
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Popolno!

    Srečno in zaljubljeno novo leto želim! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year!! What a festive mani, glad to be seeing your nails again ^^ Love the Jewel FX glitters, they're so HUGE haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Prečudovita manikura! <3 In srečno novo leto tudi tebi! :)

    P.S.: Nominirala sem te za VBA: http://moonchild666.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely glitter polish!
    I wanna wish you a happy new year.
    A year with much love and happyness.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Popolno za NY, res! Samo men bi se zmešal ko bi dajala to dol, ta metoda s folijo mi res NČ ne pomaga - pomoje neki delam narobe, haha. Kmal boš na 1000 followerjih, waaaaw! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. So glad you are posting again!!! Love your kitty-so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's heavy glitter!!! :b
    I hope your 2012 is as sparkly and beautiful as your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for your comments and I hope you had a lovely night! It's 2012 here so I hope we have a good year in front of us. <3 Happy New Year to all of you again! :k Looks like you picked some really interesting combos for NY, thanks for sharing! I'm still wearing this gold glittery goddess but I have already some major chips, I should remove it tommorow :$ I missed blogging so much so I hope I'll be back with other manicures soon! :)

    @Angie: You should try it, but it can be really annoying wearing it. Usually the edges aren't smooth but you get used to it. And few layers of TC would smooth the surface too but I didn't mind tiny rough surface at all. :) But the result is pretty, that's what count. :P

    @moonchild: Hvala za nagrado! :h

    @Summer: Res? :o Mogoče premalo časa držiš? Tak glitter ponavadi na meni začne odpadati v kosih, tako da odstranjevanje ni problem. Poskusi še z odstranjevalcem z acetonom, mogoče je tvoj premalo močan. :P Še 50, jaa, komi čakam. :e

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Ivana! That last photo is PRECIOUS!!!!
    I am running out in the knee-deep snow today to buy this polish! fingers crossed I find it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. čudovito :L ...tista slikica z mucko pa je zloooo cute :$

    ReplyDelete
  26. @sabbatha: You NEED! :D

    @Marta: Thanks Marta for all your lovely comment. I hope you'll find this glitter, they also have one in silver, I'm sure it looks nice too. :)

    @katiee: Hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Iv', this manicure is beyond gorgeous !
    This polish is a huge lemming for me now ! :)
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's such a golden gold!! Love it! And the kitteh rocks! Happy New Year :) [Very timely, I know :) ]

    ReplyDelete
  29. i have that but in mulit colored glitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*