Sunday, March 6, 2011

China Glaze - Agent Lavender + Konad

Agent Lavender is really amazing color and perfect base for stamping. :) I must say I didn't like this manicure at all, because I failed with this pattern on some fingers. :( I was spoiled by Admire&Harmony and you have to be more careful with Color Club - Wild at Heart. I hope it'll be better next time. :D

I used pattern from M65. :) Pictures...


Daylight
It could be better. :$ But I really like this color combination. What do you think? :) I can't wait to try Wild at Heart on its own, because it's really an amazing holographic polish. :L

Hope you're having a great and relaxing weekend!
Xoxo,
Ivana :k

20 Comment(s):

  1. Oh Ivana, I love this combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its gorgeous and not a fail at all! i can't believe how dark WAH stamped. beautiful combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luškan vzorček, pa barvna kombinacija je meni super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O come on, it is really not as bad as you think.
    Personally I think it is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What could be better? I'd be so happy with this as stamping result! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw Color Club Wild at Heart is perfect for stamping!!!!!!!!!! I'm inlove :L stunning combo! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ja ne vidim nikakav fail, meni je ovo prekrasno. Odlična kombinacija boja :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I'm a perfectionist and I see a lot of mistakes there. :$ Tnx girls for your comments! :h These 2 polishes go perfectly together! :) And WAH is just perfect for stamping.

    @Deborah: Tnx. :$ But I really smudge pattern a little on 2 nails and that just annoys me (a lot). :D

    @Ixy99: Može li bez spammanja? :) Hvala. :h

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very pretty color combo - purples are my favorite!

    If you have trouble with a polish smudging when you use it for stamping, try using an older bottle of topcoat that has gotten a bit thick. It seems to dissolve the pattern less than a brand-new bottle would. If drying is a problem, just use a quick-dry topcoat over that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. @lizzie: Thank you Lizzie for the tip, my new TC really smudge the pattern, I should try an old one! :$ But actually I smudge the pattern while I's transfering it on my nail, I was working so slow and it wasn't perfectly stamped. And then also with my TC. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, men je pa res zakon manikura! Tko, vse, barvna kombinacija, konad poslikava ... res odlično!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Čudovita izbira barv in odtis =). Morem tudi js Wild At heart sprobat s konadom ( na žalost še ga samega nisem sprobala)

    Drugače pa si taggana na mojem blogu, upam da boš uživala v tagu =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*