Thursday, August 19, 2010

H&M - Blue my Mind

Here are the swatches of the most beautiful blue shade I have ever seen - EVER!
H&M - Blue my mind I got I a swap package with Flavia, and thanks again, I really really love it!

I add 2 coats, love the application, it dries quick... I just don't like H&M brushes, they are too thick! Anyway, here are the pictures, there will be a picture spam, I really couldn't stop taking pictures of my nails. Can't wait till my nails grow!

Shadow

At night

Sun
Shadow
It was really hard to catch the real color, because my phone didn't want to stop changing it like on the last photo where color is too bright I think. And the pictures are so bad, sorry!

So, do you like it? And if you do, do you already have it? I think this polish is really a MUST HAVE!

Tnx for watching! Now I'm going out with my friend and when I come back I'll start studying! Wish me luck!

Xoxo,
Ivana

7 Comment(s):

  1. I love that color. Blue is so in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty one! And I like your nails this length. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ KONADomania: Hvala! <3

    @ Carolina: Thank you! :) It's really a stunning blue!

    @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you! :) I really like it too! :)

    @ Ansa: I totally agree with you. :)

    @ Anček: Ane? Se strinjam, res je MUST HAVE! :)

    @ KarenD: Thank you! :) But I still wish they were longer. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*