Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nubar - Petunia Sparkle with TC

I wish it was sun outside! But no luck I guess. Outside is a real fall weather. Hope it'll be like this for a few months, because I really hate cold weather and winter, of course!gigil

I added 1 coat Seche Vite to a beautiful Petunia Sparkle. Without TC is more matte than glossy and with TC the surface is smooth and not bumpy.

After 3 days wearing this beauty still looks beautiful and perfect, but you should apply it and TC on the tip of the nail too or you'll get tip wear soon!

Look what I've eaten yesterday! Roasted chesnuts! Yummmmmmmmi!


Of course I had to took picture of my mani with chesnuts! I'm going crazy with pictures just like I was going with MAAH!ihikhik

Do you like chesnuts? Boiled or roasted? I really like both. That's almost the only reason why I love fall.

Happy day!

Ivanacium

7 Comment(s):

  1. čudovito! tako so se mi zaluštali kostanji *njami* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely nails. I haven't had roasted chesnuts since I was in Europe. Love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KONADomania: Hvala! :* To je bil moj namen. :P

    @Ansa: Thank you! Oh really, I wish I could send you some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous polish! I love fall weather, but I don't like winter. Its too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Serena: Thank you! :) Me too! I really like hot weather, that's why I really love summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tale petunia sparkle je res za dol past=). Eden izmed redkih glitter lakov ki so mi všeč=).

    Njami kostanji, smo jih danes doma jedli(pečene), drugače imam pa tudi jaz rada kuhane ali pečene =).

    ReplyDelete
  7. @colorfulbottle: Ja, res je posebna. :) Meni je takooo všeč! Glitterčki so zelo posebni! <3

    Joj, jaz bi ga tudi še. :( Nikoli ga nimam dovolj! :) Mmmmm, upam, da ti je teknilo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*