Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Circus Confetti with Gradient

This was just a random combo I did after 2 days of wearing this lovely gradient. My friend had this polish on her desk and when I was there, I painted my ring finger. I really loved how it looked with gradient, so when I got home, I made a full mani. :D
The polish I used was Circus Confetti from Essence. :L All those multi colored glitters scream fun when you look at the bottle. :e
 
Essence - Circus Confetti / 1 coat
I only have one picture of my manicure so I wanted to share my lovely boy with you. :D I was just playing with him on our balcony so I snap this picture of him! He's already a big boy, can you tell? :) Cats grow so fast! :/

Do you have any multicolored glitters? Which one is your favorite? Do you like it over gradient? :)

Have a lovely day!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

19 Comment(s):

  1. It looks really cute :) I wear Circus Confetti only on black, but I will definitely try out different color combinations :) Thank you for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome! I think Circus Confetti would look amazing over any color. :)

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely glitter, I love this combo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gradient but love your kitty even more, :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the final result so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Circus Confetti looks so nice over your gradient!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does right? I just add a coat because I knew I'll remove the gradient right after but then I loved it so much! :)

      Delete
  6. bebo je predivan *.*
    a ni nokti nisu loši ;-D
    sad mi je žao što sam potrošila svoj circus confetti :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala hvala! Bebo se ti zahvaljuje! :i
      To znači, da moraš kupiti nov CC - problem rješen. :P

      Delete
  7. Res lepa kombinacija!

    Pa mačkon je pravi lepotec :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glitter on top of the gradient! And I LOVE your cat :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These nails are super cute! So girly and glittery and fun! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. u malo glittera je uvijek dobra ideja :D a bebo je pravi frajer :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*