Thursday, May 3, 2012

Berry with Gold Glitter

I'm really into sponging lately. :e Sponge is such an easy tool to use but it gives really amazing results. :L

Traffic Jam is a part of China Glaze's Metro Fall 2011 collection. It's a berry creme with really great formula (if you're careful, you can easily get away with just one coat). It's not so pink as on the pictures below but it's really hard to capture with my phone.

I didn't want anything from that fall collection at first but when I saw this manicure from Elsa I just had to have it! :L I still need to try out that combo, but this time I decided to go with gold. I usually sponge the glitter on the tips of my nails, but this time I decided to sponge them on the base of the nails.
The gold glitter I used is Make it Golden from Essence. I just love everything about this polish - gold hexagonal glitter, tiny glitter and gold dust in clear base. <3 I already showed you in combination with nude or blue. :) I definitely need a back up!
Sun
Daylight

Sun - Blurry
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
China Glaze - Traffic Jam / 2 coats
Sponging: Essence - Make it Golden
Nail Tek Intensive Therapy II

I had to include the last blurry picture, because the gold really pops out. :L Just gorgeous! <3

What do you think about this manicure? Would you wear it? :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

35 Comment(s):

  1. Love this color. And the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course id wear it! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink and gold go so well together, and you have such cute nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Would wear it! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty! I think I need that essence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sponging is so much fun! I love that Essence and the end result of this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sponging and I love this colour! It looks so pretty babe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super mi je kombinacija, ali bazna boja mi je prosto stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. predobra kombinacija, vidim da je i lendoxia pala pod tvoj utjecaj ;-D
    brzo trči po rezervni make it golden, da ga ne bi povukli iz prodaje ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da da, samo vidi ti to, još malo pa će svi nositi samo pink. :P

      Ih, dok ne saznam, da ga neće biti više, može me ćekati u DM. :D

      Delete
  10. ful ušeč! <3 moram tud sama sprobat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :) Ja kar kar, hitro in enostavno, zgleda pa res prekrasno. :i

      Delete
  11. Love it! I think raspberry colors like this look gorgeous with gold! I'm still deciding if I NEED this color.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really not a super unique color but it has a great formula and it's pretty. :D

      Delete
  12. Love, love, love! I love the China Glaze color and the glitter looks wonderful with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! Such a great combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*