Saturday, August 28, 2010

Time for Awards

Recently I've been tagged by a few bloggers, but I didn't have time for writing a post about it. And today it's a perfect day to give award to my favorite blogs and bloggers.

First, I got Happy 101 award from Biba's Beauty Corner, Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes, Nihrida and Frazzle and Aniploish! Thank you ladies, you're so sweet!

The rules are:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers.

So, 10 things I like are:
- My boyfriend = Love him!
- Sleeping = I'm really lazy person who can sleep all day!
- Games = I like playing games on PS3 or just watching my boyfriend how he plays them! I can play one game for all day!
- Polishes = I think you already know that. I love to buy them and lacquer my nails all the time. My mother thinks I'm crazy! And I'm not, mom!
- Cartoons = I love watching Cartoons, old ones and new too. I like Alvin and the chipmunks (Theodoro, my honey), Nemo (Nemo's so cute!), Shrek (Who don't like Puss in boots and Donkey?),...
- Movies = Especially SAW! Love it! Can't wait for Saw 7! Or good dramas, like Man On Fire, Seven Pounds, I am Legend, etc...
- Sun & sea = I'm really a summer type! I would like to see all the most beautiful beaches on this world!
- Blogging = Since I've started writing my own blog, I can't stop! I love it, like my little place, where I can post everything I want!
- Chocolate & Ice Cream = Can't live without!
- Mother = She doesn't want to spend her money for cosmetics or any nail polish, but she always come to my room and pick some stuff for her. And than I'm wondering why I don't find my mascara... Of course, my mom has it!

From Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes I got also award A blog with Substance. Thank you honey, you're so kind. I love watching franken she made. I can't wait Fridays, because every week on friday she shows Frankenpolish she make. Really great idea, like it a lot!



Rules for award recipients:
1. Thank the person for the award
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
- Nail Polish
- Followers
- Fun
- Happyness
- Love

3. Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

So, I'm giving both awards to:

It's really hard to pick just 10 blogs because I like so many blogs! You're all doing great!

And the third award I got is One Lovely Blog Award from Being Niki. She is a book lover and now she decided to start also writing a blog about and she's doing great.

I really don't like reading, I think I read a book like more than 5? years ago! I'll change that in future. I have to start reading books!


Getting One Lovely Blog Award means I have to show you 15 more new, fresh blogs that I like.

12 Comment(s):

  1. Thank you for the tag and award. Hope your weekend is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čestitam za vse nagrade! In hvala, da si tag-gala tudi mene :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tags, that's sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all welcome, girls! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for tagging me!! Apologies for the delay in commenting to your very sweet gesture =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @'chelle: You're welcome sweety! <3 It's OK, I read about your problems with computer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*