Friday, August 27, 2010

Mala modra lokomotiva/The Little Engine That Could

I have too much time right now, I can't sleep, so... My brains are lazy for studying. I have to post this cartoon that I just remembered.

Image source

English version:


Slovenian version:


And I love this song: "I think I can, I think I can,..."

In slovenian: "Pa saj bo šlo, pa saj bo šlo,...!"

So, I hope I can! We'll see in about 5 hours. Have you watched this cartoon? I watched it a couple of times when I was a little girl and also a few years ago. It reminds me of that time when I was just a kid... Just playing outside with my friends and watching cartoons all the time... I wish I could go back!

Xoxo,
Ivana

3 Comment(s):

  1. verjamem, da ti je šlo:) tele risanke pa so najboljše!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj to risanko sem mela taaaaaaaaak rada!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KONADomania: Upam! Treba na rezultate počakat. :/ Ane? Meni je ta risanka tkooo všeč! <3

    @Niki V.: Jst tuuud. :)) Bo treba enkrat jo spet pogledat. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*