Friday, July 20, 2012

Subtle Baby Pink

Subtle manicure for summer? Why not?! :i

I wanted something girly but soft, so I finally tried Baby Pink from Barry M, which I got from Kvacka months ago. :h I had to add 3 coats to even up the color. Then I decided to use the pattern I used almost every time I did my nails when I started this blog, and it's still one of my favorite. :L

Daylight
Sun
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
Barry M - Baby Pink / 3 coats
Stamping: Konad m64 + Essence Stamp me! White
Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer

What do you think? Do you prefer pastels, bright or dark colors for summer? I love wearing brights, but from time to time I also love wearing pastels. <3

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

19 Comment(s):

  1. Oh so sweet! Just lovely. I love to wear brights but sometimes i like pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful... I love pastels and this shade is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are just perfect summer nails. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That baby pink is so pretty, I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color!!!!!! and I love it stamped even MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice and cute! I'm more in a mood for bright and kitchy nails at the moment, but I always love soft pastel shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the subtle stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Res imaš najlepše nohte :) luštna manikura :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pastelni, neoni,...whatever...vse mi je všeč :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful ! I cannot choose between pastel and neon, i'm in love with the two!
    http://cocosnailss.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. krasna bojica, ni stamping nije loš :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. o nije odavno ovaj pecat bio, a super mi je u ovoj njeznoj kombinaciji, trenutno sam vise za neonce, ali i pastelni su super

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute how did you do the design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was made with stamping and design from a Konad plate. :) Check youtube and konad or stamping videos, if you've never seen this technique. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*