Saturday, September 28, 2013

Smiley Nail Polish Strips

Few weeks ago I got a package from OMG nail strips to try their nail strips. I already tried out some of the nail strips on the market, so I got really excited to test them out. :)


I picked 2 patterns and here's the first one - Smiley Nail Polish Strips. :L

Application was super easy, I only had difficulties to find the right size for my nails but after one hand, even that wasn't a problem. I applied them on clean nails, I filed the excess down and added a coat of top coat to seal them on. Cute nails that made me smile all the time. :)


I applied them on Sunday and after 5 days there was a tiny tip wear but all in all they still looked wearable. I love that they don't start lifting and they look like I have polish on.
I recommend these especially if you want something special on your nails. Not just a plain color but something fun - a nice variety of patterns on their site. I'm really happy that I got a chance to test them out and I can't wait to put my 2nd set on but I'm saving them for special occasions.

Let me know if you already try them out. :) 

Xoxo, 
Ivana :k



*Products in this post were sent to me by OMG Nail strips & stickers! For more information read my disclosure policy!

17 Comment(s):

  1. Fora su skroz smajlici :) nisam jos dosad probala nijedne naljepnice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ii, kako lepa manikura! :) Sem kar vesela postala ;))

    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  3. In ti pogled na nohte takoj polepša dan :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very positive manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it perfectly. That's an awesome nail design. - spafurnish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super zgleda!

    :D

    http://foreverevereveryoung.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is very good, I am very happy to be able to read it. I hope you blog for the better future and more and more visitors. successful thanks http://obattbcparutradisional.com/cara-alami-mengurangi-mata-minus-yang-tinggi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online


    Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
    Free Wedding invitation in no time this is a nice sites - Wedding Invitation Video

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*