Monday, July 29, 2013

Connect the dots with Shocking pink

Hot Monday and I'm ready to post something here. :)

The biggest problem I have now is that I'm wearing just simple manicures all the times - mostly neon pink on my nails. I didn't stamp my nails for ages, only layering here and then. 

Few weeks ago I spent a week at aunt's place in Croatia. I was bored so I decided  to try a combo I had in my head for ages. Shocking Pink by China Glaze topped with black and white glitter Connect the dots from Lynnderella. I was absolutely happy with the final result. Enough talking, here are the pics. :i

Lately I'm sporting nubs all the time since I can't grow them out. They're weak and they're peeling all the time so I'm rather having nubs at the moment. 

Essence - Protecting Base coat 
Lynnderella - Connect the Dots / 1 coat
Essence - Better than gel nails Top Sealer Fast Dry 

My pics aren't best because neons are really hard to capture on photos but at least I tried. :$ 

What do you think? 

Xoxo, 
Ivana :k 

24 Comment(s):

  1. Loving your nubbins! ;) Zelo lepa manikura, pa všeč mi je, kako super se sklada z nohtki na nogah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :) Ja, na nogah pa je skoraj vedno neon pink.

      Delete
  2. So happy to see you back here Ivana :) I love the combination too, so you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to see you here too! Thanks, I love it, it definitely screams my name. :D

      Delete
  3. Krasna kombinacija :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se strinjam! Tak glitter pase na vse. :L

      Delete
  4. Ma cak i ako nosis jednostavne manikure mozes nam ih pokazivat ;D svidja mi se ova kombinacija

    ReplyDelete
  5. krasna kombinacija :D
    mogla si se i malo češće ukazat, bez obzira čine li se tebi manikure dosadne ili ne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This combo is amazing! It's nice to read you back Ivana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! It's great to see that you're still around here too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*