Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ruffian Manicure with IDK and Wild at Heart

My first Ruffian manicure, woohoo!!!menari

I wanted to add something to IDK. First I thought on stamping but then I decided to try a ruffian mani.

I added Color Club - Wild at Heart - STUNNING purple holographic nail polish. If you don't have it, get it immediately, because it's really gorgeous! Thank you Carolina for sending me these both beautiful holos! peluk

I add just 1 coat of Wild at Heart, because its opacity is really great! And I added 1 coat of Seche Vite!

I took a lot of pictures so I hardly pick these just these, hope you'll like it!

Flash
Sun came out! Woohoo!
Shade
I must say I really love it! These 2 are just beautiful holo nail polishes. As I said Wild at Heart is really a must-have! I will definetely try a ruffian more often, but this combo I'll spare for summer!

What do you think? Did you ever try a ruffian manicure?

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

24 Comment(s):

  1. OMG Ivana, this is AMAZING!!
    Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, these two holos made an amazing ruffian mani together! I love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super...i puno ti je urednija nego moja :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome combo! It makes it look 3D. Major win with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! What a color combo! And amazing job on your first ruffian. Mine was a bit of a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Those two shades go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, gorgeous! Wannt Wild at heart.
    *Adds another item to my wishlist*
    Your ruffian turned out great c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Carolina: Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :) And it was so easy to make it, I thought it will be much harder!

    @Trincess: Thank you! Agree, they're perfect combo! :)

    @nail crazy: Hvala! I tvoja je baš super! Moramo još više puta probavati i biče onda još enostavnije nalakirati tako. :)

    @Megan Harmeyer: Thank you! I like it too so much, I can't stop starring at my nails. x)

    @April: I never wanted to try ruffian just because I thought that it's so hard to make it, but it wasn't so difficult. :) But of course we have to make it a few times and it will be better and better every time!

    @Viola, Killer Colours: Thank you! Agree, perfect combination of holos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @AnnKiins'♥: You should really get it, because it's more than stunning! Hope you'll try it soon! Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous combination!! Wild At Heart is indeed a stunner.. *drool* And your nails look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ti maš pa meni ene izmed najlepših rok ki sem jih vidla v življenu <3 Taggan si na mojem blogu

    ReplyDelete
  12. @AmyGrace: Thank you! You're so sweet! Wild at heart is really stunning, the most beautiful purple holo polish I've ever seen!! <3

    @Ina: Hvala, mislim, da so samo zelo fotogenične, če lahko to rečem za roke. xD Hvala za tag! :* Hihi, ja baje sem punca, ja. xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is amazingly pretty! great combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yea, talk about a perfect holo mani! haha i still need to try out some ruffians on myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Predivni nokti i super manikura :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kakšna kombinacija! Lahko rečem, da je to ena najlepših RM, kar sem jih kdaj videla. To moram preizkusit, doma imam namreč oba laka. :)
    Hvala ti za ta post, Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg Fantastic!!
    I need those two colors ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Samantha: Thank you! Holos go together just perfectly. :)

    @Katrina: Thank you! You should, I think they're so beautiful! :)

    @Lunatica: Hvala, baš se trudim, da jih čuvam. :)

    @Biba: Hvala! :*

    @Mamy: Oh, to pa je kompliment, hvala ti! Moraš poskusiti, verjamem pa, da bo tvoja RF še lepša! Tvoj in vsi ostali komentarji so mi res polepšali dan. :)

    @Arie: Thank you! I agree, you really need. I was so lucky to get both in swap, woohoo. x)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tale ruffian je za dol past=).Že sama lakca naredita to manikuro lepo, ampak potem še nanos, brez napakica<3. res čudovito.

    Sem že enkrat probala ruffian manicure, ampak mi ni preveč uspelo, in nisem bila preveč navdušena, ampak tale lepote me je prepričala, da bo treba spet kaj takega sprobat=)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @colorfulbottle: Hvala ti! Meni jo je bilo tako enostavno narediti, tudi na desni roki. Sem se kar navdušila nad njo, tako da v prihodnosti jo še večkrat sprobam. :)

    Moraš poskusiti spet - pravijo, da vaja dela mojstra, če mojster dela vajo, jaz sem pa mojster že brez vaje. :)) Hec! xD

    ReplyDelete
  21. You actually made me wanna do a ruffian, NOW !
    This one is stunning !
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*