Monday, November 1, 2010

Essence TE Fairytale Preview

I decided to show you new trend edition from Essence Fairytale. It will be available in December 2010/January 2011.

Image Credit

I really like almost all nail polishes and those cute caps are just so lovely!!! What do you think about this collection? Do you want anything?

Xoxo,
Ivana

7 Comment(s):

  1. no, sicer me nič kaj posebi ne pritegne...ampak bi pa imela :P za zaradi imena :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carolina: You will get anything you want. :)

    @.sparkle*: Jaaa, ime je pa res posrečeno! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, of course I'm interested to see the purple polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nail polishhhhhhhes! thats what i want!!! :D so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lakce hočem vse, razen tisti berry me ne pritegne preveč ;)

    je pa mi ful všeč ime Tinka's dress, ker me moja mlajša sestrična kliče tako <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @KarenD: Me too! Can't wait to try them! :)

    @Katrina: Me too! I really hope they will be so cute in RL too! *fingers crossed*

    @Tinna: Jaz tudi. :D Potem pa moraš nujno dobiti ta lak, že zaradi imena. Iiiiiii, so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*