Saturday, November 27, 2010

Essence - Wild Thing + BM

I have short nails! nangih I filed them down while I was watching Survivor Srbija and I didn't pay attention how much I already filed them down. Crazy me! adus

I'll remove it immediately, because I really don't like this combination but I tried to capture this 2 pictures with flash to show you something.

I picked Essence - Wild Thing, I think Essence doesn't sell it anymore. It's a coral red creme nail polish. I really like how it looks in the bottle, but I don't like how corals look on me, they don't match to my skintone. senyum

For stamping I used BM20 and Essence Stamp me White nail polish. Here is base color too orange.

Pictures are bad because everyday I wake up so late and it's already a night outside so I can't took any pictures on daylight. I hope I'll wake up earlier tommorow and I'll show you my new mani.

Happy weekend!
Ivanacium

17 Comment(s):

  1. Meni se pa zdi blazno simpatično :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're not too short and they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your nails look great (and not short at all :P ) Wild Thing is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this length =) And I adore this manicure, so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails looks perfect!
    Love the color and the design. Looks beautiful on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like that length too :) and the mani is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Helena (XOXO Parisky): Hvala. :) Sem že zamenjala. x)

    @Enamel Girl: At least I didn't short them too much. But I just love my previous lenght and that's why I was so sad. :) Tnx!

    @AmyGrace: Thank you! :*

    @Trincess: Thank you! I really didn't like it. xD

    @Carolina: Thankyou sweety! :*

    @Katrina: Tnx, I'll survive. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nisu uopće prekratki! ;) Koraljno crvena nije ni moja boja ali konad mi se sviđa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nokti ti nisu uopće kratki. Dužina je baš ok, bili kraći ili duži i dalje su prekrasni.

    Kad sam vidjela prvu rečenicu pomislila sam Bože dragi šta je napravila.. a ono ništa strašno. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Blu11: Nisu prekratki ali su kratki. :( Hvala!

    @Lalica: Hehehehe pa dobro bilo je i strašnije i moglo bi biti još gore ali bila sam u šoku. xD Hvala, ali baš sam bila oduševljena dužinom koju sam imala. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, nisem vedela da je lahko survivor tako zanimiv =P. Saj niso tako hudo kratki=)

    Lep konad=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @colorfulbottle: Uf, pa še kako je zanimiv, moj najljubši reality show, ki bi se ga takoj udeležila. xD

    Ma saj niso, ampak so bili dolgi ravno prav in sem jih želela le malce skrajšati in popraviti obliko. :D

    Vzorček je res lep! Na črni podlaki z rumenimi zvezdicami bi bila to tako lepa manikura. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @kellie: Thank you! They're cute, so bad that the patterns are so small. :/

    @Anonymous: Theme of my blog? Not really, it's a blogger template but I just changed the header with a picture I found on Google. :) I like it too, but I'm still searching for perfect backgroung picture or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Anonymous: Hi! Thank you for your words, it really means a lot to me, when I hear that someone is enjoying in my blog. :) You're more than welcome here! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*