Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brown/Taupe Comparison

I got S-he - #500 from my friend to try it out. First I wanted to paint all my nails with it, but I change my mind when I put it on my pinkie. So I decided to try other brown/taupe polishes from my collection.

From L to R:
S-he -#500
Essence LE Into the Wild - Desert Fox
Essence LE Creamylicious - Chocolate Shake
Essence LE Into the Wild - Zulu

Hmm... How would I describe these colors? #500 and Desert Fox is brown/taupe cremes. These 2 could be dupes or very very close, but I think that #500 is more brown than Desert Fox. Chocolate Shake is a brown with cooper shimmer nail polish and Zulu is a light grey with a touch of brown creme. Zulu dries in plastic-satin finish, it's not matte, but for this comparison I added 1 coat Seche Vite.




I like Chocolate Shake most and even Zulu with TC looks beautiful. Chocolate Shake was one of my first polishes I bought when I became obssesed with polishes and TE from Essence. sengihnampakgigi

Which one do you like?

I'm going to paint my nails with PINK!

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

9 Comment(s):

  1. Zulu mi je definitivno najlepši :) ampak z nadlakom, ker mi mat učinek na tem lakcu ni preveč všeč :P se mi zdi da je taka barva primerna za povsod in vsak dan...komaj čakam pinky manikuro :) jaz pa bom najbrž danes oblekla nohtke v plum play with me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zulu je predivan! <3 Jel' mi se čini ili ima mrvicu ljubičaste u sebi. Ma, svi su lijepi. I nokti su ti savršeni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @.sparkle*: Se strinjam, ima nek plastičen finiš, ki meni sploh ni všeč. :D In je res prekrasen! <3 Trenutno imam Pastel pink, pa mi vreme ni dovolilo, da ga poslikam. :) Tvoji bodo pa tudi krasni! <3

    @Tinna: Se strinjam. :)

    @ABC nails: I guess we all love Zulu. :P

    @Blu11: Uf, mene pitaš, ali baš sam loša u opisivanju boja. :D Meni se čini, da su Parokeetke baš tako ga opisale - sa mrvicom ljubičaste, zato mislim, da si u pravu. :) Hvala, sad jih održavam na toj dužini, jer ako su mi duži odma pucaju. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taupe barve mi niso preveč všeč, rjave pa tudi ne, ampak tebi lepo pristajajo. Izmed zgornjih mi je še najbolj všeč Chocolade shake =).

    Komaj čakam pinki manikuro =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @colorfulbottle: Sama se še odločam, če so mi všeč. :) Hvala!

    Mah, na koncu sem se spet odločila za Ruffian, namesto da bi malo spet štempljala, ko imam toliko tvojih platk doma. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, sj s temi platkami se res nič ne mudi, ker jih imam doma še celo vojsko =).
    Enkrat bo že prišla inspiracija =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @colorfulbottle: Hehehe, hvala. :) Ma mi je res manjka zadnje čase...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*