Thursday, November 18, 2010

Claire's Mood Nail Polish - Funky/Fabulous

I prepare this post a while ago and I totally forgot to post it. So here it is... My nails were short and pictures were taken outside on sun!sengihnampakgigi

I love Mood polishes, because they're just fun and so cool. Funky/Fabulous is a a bright and neon pink combination, it's really hard to capture difference between them.

I add 2 coats, it dries in satin finish, I didn't have any problems with application.



When I have Mood nail polish on my nails, I always can't stop playing with cold and warm water. It's so fun to see how the color changes, like magic.ihikhik

What do you think about this one? I'll show you pictures with TC in next post.

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

7 Comment(s):

  1. Pretty, pretty pink! I love mood polishes. I just wish they lasted longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Your nails are looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute on you! i may have to give this color another try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Megan Harmeyer: Thank you! I can't remember how long did it last on my nails, but whit TC I think it lasts pretty long. :)

    @Carolina: Thank you! Here I had short nails, now I have longer, yaay. :P

    @Enamel Girl: Thank you! I'm obssesed with pink. x) You should, I find this color very beautiful. :)

    @Ina: Hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lep je, komaj čakam da ga sprobam =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @colorfulbottle: Hvala, komaj čakam, da vidim še tvoje slikce!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*