Monday, November 15, 2010

Zoya - Savita with TC

Like I said yesterday I had a lot of problems with application of Savita, but when I put 1 coat of Seche Vite I was blown away! Tiny pink shimmer wake up and Savita looks so much better than matte in my opinion. That's the only reason why I add Savita to my WL - because it's really perfect with TC.

Too bad Zoya nail polishes are so expensive here! merajuk

With and without TC
With TC on sun
I played with settings on my phone to capture the shimmer
I have Savita for 3 days on my nails and it has chipped a lot, so I will have to remove it today. So, even with TC it didn't last long. xpasti

Which version do you prefer more, matte or shiny?

Take care,
Ivana

15 Comment(s):

  1. I think chipping with mattes is just the way it works. This purple is so pretty as matte and shiny! *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, now I REALLY need this! Res čudovit lak!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! :O It looks gorgeous on you. And I love the brushed glass bottle. I still prefer the matte version but both are hot. Too bad it looks like crap on me. As Megan said, mattes chip - period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Trincess: Me too! :)

    @Megan Harmeyer: I'm glad you like it! Agre, matte polishes chip, I have same experiance with Suede polish. :)

    @Ulmiel: Hehehe, z nadlakom oživi njena lepota! :)

    @Katkoc: Sama se res težko odločim, ker sta obe verziji res posebni! Ampak pri mat verziji se vsaka napaka opazi. :(

    @Blu11: Agree, bottle is just so cute, so special! You're not serious, I really don't believe that Savita doesn't look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both looks, though I'd give a slight edge to shiny, since I am partial to that sort of thing.

    Just in case you haven't read about it already, some ladies swear by the "sticky sandwich" to help mattes last longer (basicaly layering a sticky base coat in between coats of color).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh thats pretty! I love how you nails look!

    I like shiny.. I was never crazy about the matte look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @KarenD: I didn't, thank you for the advice, I will try with my Suede this tip, hope it'll works! :)

    @tasha~: Thank you! :) Me too, matte version is so rude. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Savita res razživi ko je premazana s svetlečim nadlakom, ampak mi je matt verzija kljub vsemu zelo všeč, ker mi deluje tako žlahtno =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @colorfulbottle: Ja, obe sta posebni, to itak. :) Ampak matt je taka groba varianta, medtem ko shiny pa nežna. x) Hvala še enkrat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ivana čudovito! Z nadlakom mi je lak še lepši <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @With love, Ana.: Hvala, Ana! :* Meni je tudi lepša z nadlakom! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. great color! I like it more in matte :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*