Sunday, November 7, 2010

Confetti - Vava Voom

I hate this weather and that at 5 PM is already a night, because I can't take better pictures. But I guess it will have to work. sedih

First I put this Confetti - Vava Voom on my toes, so I decided to paint my nails on my hands too. It's a nice berry pink color and one coater, what I really like, because I was super fast done with my mani.

Both pictures were taken with flash.

How do you like it? I guess I'll have to make a lightbox. fikir


Song of the day: Enrique Iglesias & Nicole Sherzinger - Heartbeat



I don't know where we going
I don't know who we are
Feels like we are flowing
High above the stars,…


That's all for today, have a nice Sunday!

Ivanacium

13 Comment(s):

  1. I really like that color!! I'm going to have to look for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. insane colour! one coaters! :D i like them for base for nail art.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree so much about the weather, it's like pitch dark over here and it's 5! >:(
    -Sigh-
    Lovely colour though :)
    Make a light box, then do a tutorial about how to make a light box. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Megan Harmeyer: I'm glad you like it, it's a little darker in RL, but beautiful too. :)

    @.sparkle*: Hvala! :*


    @Jamie K.: Agree, I'm planning to do some stamping, but still don't know which pattern to choose. xD

    @AnnKiins'♥_ Yes, blah weather, can't wait summer. I feel so better when it's sunny outside. :) Maybe I'll do it, we'll see. I will show you if I decided to make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is so beautiful! The colour and how you put it on your nails. I painted my nails today and the result is awful (like usually) :s

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve that color on you! Can't wait to see what you stamp over it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Še ena roza lakec, in spet mi je všeč=), pa samo ena plast...
    Tole z light boxom, se pa tudi jaz že spravljam kr nekaj časa ga delat. Pomoje si boma morale en dan rezervirat in ga kr skup naredit=P

    ReplyDelete
  8. See it, want it, as always with your photos. How you do it to make such a perfect photos?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @xlacrimax: Thank you! I always clean up the mess I usally do on my both hands. :) But keep painting and you'll see the result! :)

    @Martje: Me too! <3

    @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you! Hihi, I choose polka dots manicure. x)

    @colorfulbottle: Hehe, te navdušujem z roza lakci. xD Ma ja, bi bilo še najboljše, ker drugače bo še trajalo. :)

    @Day: Thank you! :) Hmm.. I always make like 20 pictures or more and first I choose 2 or 3 best photos. Then I crop them and if I need to I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager and order "Fix automatically", that usually fixes the contrast. At the end I add a watermark and I'm done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Čudovit lak na čudovitih nohtih.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*