Tuesday, November 2, 2010

H&M - Bella's Choice

Today I have one H&M polish which I got from lovely Flavia in swap. I don't know why I didn't use it before, but here it is.senyum

I add 2 coats. Application was great, I just don't like brush. Bella's choice is more green than blue - turquoise I guess?

It reminds me on a China Glaze - For Audrey, so I took a photo of bottles and I add a Maybelline Mini Colorama - Party blue - a sky blue color, so you can see the difference between them. For Audrey is a little bit more lighter than Bella's Choice. If you want to see the comparison on my nails, please let me know. kenyit

Do you like it?

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

15 Comment(s):

  1. Joj,meni je ova bojica prekrasna!
    Slobodno nas podari i usporedbom ova tri lakića :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo fuuul je lep! In tvoji nohti so tudi naravnost cudoviti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. savrseno izgleda :) steta sto h&m-a nema ovdje

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's prettier than For Audrey, looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh, this is on my wishlist! It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella's Choice je eden najlepših lakov. Res je čudovit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. prelep je :) ja obozavam ovakve boje celo leto sam ih nosila, veoma je slican rimmel sky high

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh! that is one GOR-GE-OUS polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mare: Tnx. :)

    @nail crazy: Dobro, nema problema. Samo za tebe uskoro. :)

    @Tamara: Hvala! :) Lak je res lep, ja. :)

    @Lendoxia: Hvala! I kod nas su neko vreme prodajali lakove, a sada ništa od toga. :/

    @Arie: Thank you! I think both are pretty. :)

    @Konad-licious: I really hope you'll get it! :)

    @nihrida: Čeprav nisem ravno ljubitelj takih barv, je tudi meni zelo všeč. :)

    @hermetic: Hvala! Onda moraš i ovog da probaš. Šteta što nemam i tog Rimmela pa da ih uporedim. :D

    @Katrina: Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. joooj kako mi je žal da ga nisem kupila :/
    lep je <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. sviđa mi se, imam for audrey, bella's mi puno intenzivnije izgleda...bilo bi zanimljivo vidjeti usporedbu

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Tinna: Ajej, mogoče te pa še kje počaka. :)

    @Ines: Tako i jeste... :) Uporedba sledi za par dana...

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooo, tak lepe barve še v živlenju nism vidla<3, se kr ne morem nagledat slik =) *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  14. @colorfulbottle: A took ti je všeč? Mislim, da ga boš kmalu lahko sprobala. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*