Monday, January 10, 2011

Essence - Chill Out

After wearing Cotton Candy I feel so fresh and spring, so I wanted to try another pastel shade. I picked Chill Out - beautiful nude shade, but unfortunately also discontinued. I don't know why Essence stopped selling it, but you made a mistake!adus

I added 3 coats. It looks like creme but it's shimmery, but shimmer is very very tiny and unvisible on nail.


Outside, cloudy day
It's screaming for stamping, do you agree? I'll stamp it tommorow and show you the result. And btw, I wooooooon a giveaway again! I got $30 cuopon code for Born Pretty Store at Katrina's Nail Blog. I will probably also pick something for my giveaway I'm planning to do soon! Woooooohooo! Thank you Katrina! peluk

Take care,
Ivanacium

10 Comment(s):

  1. nice color!!
    yes its screaming for stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepa barva, komaj čakam na vzorček =).
    Čestitam za zmago! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to think I need to add a baby pink to my collection! This one is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a blank canvas to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Renate: Thank you! I just decided what pattern will be used for stamping. :)

    @colorfulbottle: Hvalaa. :) Nisem mogla verjet, ko sem prebrala svoje ime. xD

    @Jette Fromm: Baby Pink is a must have! :) Thank you, too bad Essence stopped selling it! :/

    @Megan Harmeyer: Agree, it screams: "Stamp me, stamp me!" xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, three coats. The Essence's I bought were usually two coats, maybe they tweaked the formula a bit ><
    This color looks cute~ I agree, Stamp it! x3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, i loooove that shade!! and once again..congrats :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! congrats on your winning.
    Like most of the essences this is very pretty! ;).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tagged you: http://miina-blog.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. @AnnKiins'♥: This one is quite old, I think you can get away with 2, but I wasn't careful and after 2 it was still streaky so I add 1 coat more! :)

    @Katrina: Thank youuu! *hug*

    @Arie: Tnx! This is definetely one of my favorite shade of the Essence. <3

    @Mína: Tnx for the award! :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*