Monday, August 5, 2013

Rainbow nails

Some time ago I fell in love with rainbow nails. I wanted to try them out but somehow I didn't have patience to do them. So one day, when I was really really bored, I knew I had to give them a try. :P

It's all about gradient and with a perfect color combination you can make amazing rainbow nails. I wish I had a collection of neons, because you know how much I adore neons and rainbow neon manicure sounds awesome! :L

This is how my nails looked like more than a week. :$ 


Pinky: China Glaze - Spontaneous & Essence - Fall for me
Ring: Essence - Fall for me & China Glaze - For Audrey
Middle: China Glaze - For Audrey & Essence - Sunny Side Up
Index: Essence - Sunny side up & China Glaze - Peachy Keen
Thumb: China Glaze - Peachy Keen &; Essence - Very Berry 
Essence - Better than gel nails Top Sealer Fast Dry 


"Stop posing Ivana, scratch me!" xD

Did you ever try rainbow nails? :i

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

24 Comment(s):

  1. Lušno! Še posebej muci... super fotka! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Ja, Piki vedno popestri sliko. :D

      Delete
  2. Aww, super cute nails! I want to try this (:
    And cute cat! I love cats <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! All you need is patience! :) Thanks! Me too, can't even imagine being without my cat. :$

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried them yet but I'm planning to! The final look is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a rainbow of neons, try those! :L

      Delete
  4. Nisam probala ali mi presuper izgledaju, bit ce i meni valjda jedan dan toliko dosadno da ih probam :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onda ti zelim uskoro jedan stvarno dosadan dan! :P

      Delete
  5. predobro su ispali! ja sam ih radila nedavno i još sam dodala nail art na njih...savršeno za ljeto :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard/seen of rainbow stylenails like yours! I'm totally going to try these soon. Your mani is cute & kitty is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome Ivana! I'm glad to see a post on your blog too! And Bebo! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fantastic! I might try it out someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fotka z muckom je prečudovita. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww zadnja fotka <3
    manikura super izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Očitno so tudi tvojemu mucku všeč ti mavrični nohti:) res so lepi!
    In sledim tvojemu blogu, ki mi je zelo všeč! Bi sledila še mojemu (če ti bo všeč)?:)
    crayonsandbeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*