Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Catherine Arley request!

I'm wondering if any of my Bulgarian readers or anyone who have access to Catherine Arley would be interested in doing a swap? I would love to get some Catherine Arley holographic beauties! I saw them in Bulgarian online store, but I can't order them because I don't have credit card.

I took this photo from The Polished Perfectionist, AmyGrace, hope you don't mind. She's killing me with swatches of this beautiful holographics!senyum Take a look, her nails are breathtaking!love


So, if anyone is interested please e-mail me at ivana dot ristic88 at gmail dot com or leave a comment down below.

Edit - 3/20: I got them.

Xoxo,
Ivanacium


12 Comment(s):

  1. i want them too, so badly! I do know a webshop that sells them but their shipping seems to be bad and the owner isn't nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. v kateri spletni trgovini pa si jih zasledila? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I don't mind! You're so sweet *muah*
    I hope you'll find someone to swap with! Or a nice shop that sells them =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Carolina: I'm sure that we all want all of them. :D

    @you nailed it!: Hihi, yeah we know same store and I read same, but they're only who sell them. :/

    @Tinna: Ne povem. :P

    @nail crazy: Imal iko kome se ne sviđaju? :P

    @AmyGrace: Thank you. :) Me too, fingers crossed! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we talking about http://beautycosmetic.biz? Let me know before I pay them for my order!! Are tghey just bad packers in general with broken bottles? They said they would send to me in Australia only if I agree to a cash refund on any breakages and not replacements...made me think a little bit about completing my order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Konad-licious: Yes, that's that shop! Some of girls got broken bottles, because they didn't secured them with bubble wrap or smt. :/ I'm still not sure if they started sending them more safely. :/ So you can just hope that they get to you in one piece! I really don't understand why is so hard to protect bottles?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own 1 nailpolish of Catherine Arley, but I am not very happy about it. It is just a very nice gift from Italy, but I don't think I would really wear it.
    And broken bottles? Doesn't should good... :O
    But I have to say that the picture does look nice..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Melanie: I'm in love with these holos! They're just amazing. :) I bet if you got one of the holos, you would want more. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how you feel, AmyGrace is killing me with these swatches too! :)) I placed an order from the site Konad-licious mentioned (they said they accept Paypal) and never got an invoice. I emailed them and they said most polishes from my order were out of stock. I wish there was another e-tailer...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Blu11: It happened to us too. We wanted to order some, but now we have to wait till next week to see what'll happen with our order. :/
    Me too, it would be much easier to get them and they could make a great business with them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*