Saturday, January 15, 2011

Essence LE Return To Paradise - My Little Orchid

One short post for today, because I don't have time to talk a lot. I was lazy all day long with my BF so now is the time to start studying hard! I've got 3 exams next week, I'll probably write just 2, but I need some knowledge to pass them and at the moment I have none.adus

I was in a hurry on Thursday so I quickly pick this beauty that I already showed you here, but here it is, one more time again - My Little Orchid from Essence's Return To Paradise Trend edition. I added 2 coats and 1 coat Essie Good To Go TC. This is a really nice warm purple. I took a few pictures in a hurry so the pictures aren't perfect, so sorry for that.

Under light

What do you think about this beauty?

I still have to reply on your comments, I promise I'll do that soon! It'll be a tough week but I'll make it somehow like always... senyumkenyit

Take care!

Ivana

14 Comment(s):

  1. This is very pretty!!
    I never thought that Essence have so gorgeous polishes!!
    now I know...thanks haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni je tale zelo lep, eden ljubših vijolkotov. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. si mi zdaj lušte naredila z njim :) lep je

    in vso srečo na izpitih.. jaz pa učenje samo prelagam iz dneva v dan.. ampak mislim da bo ta teden potrebno začeti :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty purple! Best of luck with your exams!! Gogo pass them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lep vijolko, mene še čaka da ga dam na nohte:) glede izpitov in učenja te pa čisto razumem :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty color! ooooh, i know what you're going through, i had my first test on Friday :(

    hope they all go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prekrasna ljubičasta :)

    Ne znam kako mi se dogodilo ali nisam kupila ovaj lak..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color although I always end up getting very similar purples, lol. I totally understand the exam time, HORRIBLE! lol

    I also tagged you with the Stylish Blog Award! :)
    http://necessary-nails.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blog-award.html

    - Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na tvojih nohtih so tako vsi lakci popolni :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Predivna boja..:)
    i tako sam ljubomorna na tvoje divno oblikovane nokte..:)))

    www.svatkitza.blogspot.com
    visit...folow..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Čudovit je, se kar sprašujem zakaj ga še nisem nosila.
    Jooj, kak maš lepe nohtke =).

    ReplyDelete
  12. nikad ne uspijem doći do te od essence :-(
    ovaj mi se lakić definitivno sviđa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Renate: Thank you! Oh Essence has so many beautiful shades, you should try them! :)

    @Taya: Se strinjam, res je lep, tak topel! :)

    @Tinna: Hehehe, me veseli. :) Hvala za želje, res se je težko začet učit. No, upam, da nama bo uspelo! :)

    @Iris @ pimpmynailz.com: Thank you! I hope I'll pass them all too! Fingers crossed! :)

    @Ina: Ne vem kaj čakaš! :P Ma ja, nas je veliko na istem položaju, to izpitno obdobje je zame tako depresivno. :/

    @Enamel Girl: Good luck to you too! We'll make it somehow! :P

    @Lalica: Ja sam bila baš sigurna, da ga imaš. Neznam šta ti je bilo, da si ga propustila. Ö :P

    @necessary★nails: Thank you for your comment and award! *hug*

    @With love, Ana.: Ja ja, to pa ni res. x)

    @*Missy_Kissy*: Hvala! Pa trudim se i baš jih pazim, ali mi stalno pucaju. :/

    @colorfulbottle: Hvala! :) Ne morem verjet, da ga še nisi sprobala, jaz ga nosim že drugič. :D

    @nail crazy: Oh šteta, baš je predivna boja, topla ljubičasta. Nadam se, da ga možda i negde nađeš! :)

    @Maki: Hvala! Ali na slici ne izgleda toliko prekrasan ko u živo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*