Wednesday, January 19, 2011

S-he - 436

It was a tough weekend for me... I studied hard and yesterday went really good on my exam, so I really hope I'll pass it, since it's the most uninteresting but also the hardest exam for me. doaIf I'll pass this one, it will be much easier for me.

Till today I left 2 exams for summer, incuding the one I had today but I just couldn't make it since I gave all my attention to the exam I had yesterday! So bad! I hope these 2 will be the only 2 exams left, so I can graduate in September. I really want to end Faculty of Administration this year and countinue my study somewhere else!

I would also like to thank you to all my followers and readers and all kind bloggers who recently tagged me with so many awards. I will make a post about them in a few weeks, probably when my last exam end. Thank you again! It's so good to hear and know that you like my blog! peluk

I was wearing S-he 436 for a few days now. I picked a polish that dries fast and last long. A violet/lilac foil was the best choice! For 1,95€ you get a perfect deal. This one was one of my first polish I have bought at the beggining of my polish addict career.senyum

Cloudy day, daylight

It reminds me on Bubble Bath, some other very close dupes can also be Essence Purple Diamond and Fairy Berry from TE Fairytale. Do you like it? What are you wearing today?

It was such a nice sunny week and now I read that we can expect snow in next few days - seriously? It was so warm so I wouldn't mind if the Spring was already here. rindu

Take care,
Ivanacium

10 Comment(s):

  1. I love this color, but needs some konad :)LOL
    Good luck on your exams... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasno izgleda :-)
    zašto ja uvijek preskačem s-he lakove?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gor-geous on you!
    I hope you'll pass your exams, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!! this is sooo gorgeous!!
    I love it....!!
    good luck with your exams

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, such a pretty color! and wow, so many exams! good luck with the rest of em :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I`m soooo in love with S-he polishes right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me veseli, da si razturala na izpitu. Pa full lep lakec!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Carolina: Hehe, agree, but I didn't have time to stamp anything. :) Thank you, I'll need a lot of luck in next month! :)

    @nail crazy: Hvala. :) Pa neznam, obrati pažnju malo i na njih. :P

    @AmyGrace: Thank you! I hope it'll help at least a little. :))

    @Renate: Thank you! :)

    @Katrina: Tnx. Yeah, I was so lazy last year so now I have to pass them all. xD

    @Martje: Yay, I'm so glad you liked them. :))

    @With love, Ana.: Hvala. :) Jah, upam, da sem res. Pri tem profesorju se tako nikoli ne ve. :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! ever seen a purple foil before, these are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Danielle: Agree, so unique and also cheap - double win. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*