Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Alessandro LE Summer of Love - Hotty Pink

First polish I tried from colorful bottle's package was Hotty Pink. This mini polish is part of Summer of Love Trend Edition. I tried this Alessandro mini for the first time.

It's a berry pink with pink shimmer polish. Gorgeous! senyumkenyit


I added 3 coats, because it's a little sheer, but I really like the final result. It dries fast so I didn't have to add a layer of TC. Because I missed the daylight I took some pictures under my table light and with flash. This is the best I could take. xpasti Color is most accurate on first picture, I think.



Do you own any Alessandro polish? I own just that magnetic polish and that's it, they aren't available in my local store, so I don't have to watch them everytime I go shopping. ihikhik

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

6 Comment(s):

  1. omg!!! what a gorgeous polish!!
    why can I don't buy this in Holland??? :-(
    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tale lak je že v flaški bil tako simpatičen, da sem ga kupila, ampak na nohtih je pa še toliko lepši =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. opa rozi ljepotan :) imamo alessandro ovdje, ali je preskup za moj novcanik tako da se zasad uspjesno odupirem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prekrasno izgleda.

    Slažem se s Lendoxiom što se tiče cijene lakova.. malo su preskupi, a i niti jedan mi nije bio nešto wow da ga baš moram imat. Sviđa mi se onaj tvoj magnetic, ali njega kod mene nisam nigdje našla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I have just a couple Alessandro polishes from swapping; both are flakies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Renate: Thank you! I hope you'll get your hands on them once. :)

    @colorfulbottle: Ja, je res tak cute. :) Definitivno nisi zgrešila z nakupom. <3

    @Lendoxia: Da, stvarnu su preskupi a i još malo ga je u ovih mini bočicah... Baš bezveze. :)

    @Lalica: Hvala. :) E šteta, možda ga još uspeš naći negde. :)

    @KarenD: Tnx. :) Their flakies are also beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*