Thursday, January 27, 2011

Donut

I don't have new mani for you, I'm still wearing Princesses Rule! with Konad, so I just had to share this biiiiiiiiig and yuuuuuuuuummmi vanilla donat with you.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiii!

My friend brought me this big donut from Trojane. They've best donuts ever!!! Vanilla donuts are definetely my favorite!

Wish you a delicious dreams!

Ivana

8 Comment(s):

  1. OMG!!! this is sooo delicious!!!
    love donuts...love vanilla and love chocolate!!
    mmmm I have water in my mouth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what! that's a donut... our american donuts have nothing on that thing! that looks sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o njamiiii...a to mi vračaš za tiste palačinke?haha :P

    Trojanski krofi so res kr kul, ampak za moj okus so pa Slonovi vrhunski :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nom nom nom idd!! that looks all yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh jaaa, ni jih čez "trojance" :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Renate: :))) Me too, I would love to eat one now! :( :D

    @Amanda: You should came on a visit to try them, they're delicious! :)))

    @.sparkle*: Mogoče? :P A res, nisem še probala, hvala za priporočilo. :P

    @Megan Harmeyer: Bon Appetit! :D

    @Martje: It was!!! Their donuts are just awwwwesssooome! :)

    @With love, Ana.: Jap, dokler je to krof - virusov nočemo. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*