Friday, September 16, 2011

Orly - Pure Porcelain

I don't have anything new for you, because I worked on something really special yesterday so I'll show you this mani that I wore weeks ago, right before I shorten my nails. Going through these pictures I thought my nails were too long, but after I shortened them I wanted them back. xo This is another favorite of my from Precious collection - Pure Porcelain.<3

It's more on a thick side just like Fancy Fuchsia, so 2 coats were enough. I added a coat of TC, just to smooth and have that extra shine. I thought this will be more nudish on me but it's more mixed with white, still preeeetty. <3

Daylight
 
Sun
Nail Tek - Foundation II
Orly - Pure Porcelain / 2 coats
Beauty Secrets Top Coat

I was really enjoying this color but later I ruined it with a stamping fail. :D Do you have this color or anything else from this collection? What is your favorite nude color?

Have a nice weekend! :rainbow

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

24 Comment(s):

  1. i love this nail polish too, it is one of my favourite nudes, but on me this doesn't look pink at all but it does on you ! i don't know why, maybe we're all catching your love of pink *a-choo* !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nail loopy: We probably have different skintone that's why this beauty looks different on me. :D But it's a really nice nude. <3 A must have for sure. :)

    @Super cute super easy: Totally. 8)

    @youknow: Me too. :L

    @Une Ruxi à Paris: Thanks dear. :h

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh prekrasni nohti in lak!*fallinlove*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty and soft colour. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a pretty nude!!
    My favorite nude is OPI So Many Clowns, So Little Time or It's sheer luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. moram priznat da mi se bas i ne svidja, nisam inace neki ljubitelj nudaca, a ovaj je bas neke cudne boje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous nude! Your nails are so perfect, they make every color look so pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Lucky for you they look beautiful long or short. I totally know what you talking about though. I look through my old pic's and am like "damn those were claws" LOL, but at the same time look down at my current shorties and think they look so pudgy. I have learned I need to wean myself off the length. If I don't take small bits of length off over a period of a few days I am never happy and always think my nails look pudgy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this polish! It looks amazing on your nails! I have it swatched with a design over it, but I haven't gotten around to posting it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love neutrals like this!! It looks gorgeous on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Predivno! Nekako imam utisak da meni ne stoje ovakve boje na noktima, ali na tebi to super izgleda. Zavidim ti na tako dugackim noktima, moji nikako da porastu :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. O_o wow! Your nails became sooooo long! Cool!
    And the colour is lovely, although I don't consider it a nude.. I have it, but haven't worn it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super lepi nohtki, lakec pa tudi, tak miren se mi zdi ok kod baza za konad/nail art ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowwwwwwwwww ker laaaaaak!!! Potem pa še taki hudi nohti!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Anna.: <3

    @C.L.M.`s Nail Art Blog: I agree. :i

    @Nail Stories: Me too. :L

    @Nailderella: Thanks! I will check them out. :) I really want to find a perfect nude for me one day. :$

    @Lendoxia: Šta fali, o okusima ne treba razpravljati. :D

    @Eileen: Awww, thanks dear. :$

    @loodie loodie loodie: Thanks hun! Yeah, you're totally right. Quite annoying, I really never don't know what I want. :D And girl, your nails are pretty awesome too! <3

    @imfeelingnail-venturous: Post it soon! It's a really great base for a design, I ruined it with my try of stamping. :/

    @Angie: Thanks! :)

    @Anja: A možda samo nisi naviknila? :) Ja se tako osećam sa bilo kakvim zelenim bojama. :$ Joj, samo nemoj zaviditi, popucaće mi svi sad. :P I meni prije nikako nije išlo ali Nail Tek me je spasio iako me desna ruka još ne sluša. :/ Koristiš koji hardener?

    @ritterbraten: Thanks, I shorten them because I wasn't used to them and I still don't know how to pose with so long nails. :) I'd say this is a nude mixed with white creme. :O I can't wait to see it on your nails! <3

    @lunca: Jap, popolna podlaga za kaj takega. :) Mogoče poskusim naslednjič kaj ustvariti z njim, ker prvič sem ga le pogršala. xP

    @Stravadorskiy: Joj, hvala. :$

    @Elize: Ty. <3

    @misaya: Oh, naj te potolažim, nimam več. :P Ta slika je še od prej. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nadam se da nece popucati steta bi bilo :D Koristila sam alessandro hardner sa lavandom i kalcijumom ali su i dalje pucali i listali se. Sad sam uzela neku jeftinu bazu sa kalcijumom Miss sporty, pa da vidimo kako ce da se pokaze:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Anja: Nadam se, da će ti pomoći. Ja sam prezadovoljna Nail Tekom iako nekima i ne odgovara, a i o Mavali Scientifique i LCN Nail Poweru sam samo dobro ćitala. :) Pa ako naletiš, možda i to da probaš. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks great, I am hoping to get it in a swap but my package is stopped at the customs with it inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*