Monday, September 5, 2011

Essence - Wanna Kiss?

Are you ready for fall? I'm not! :( Btw fall collections don't buy me at all. There are some pinks I want but not much, I'm more excited about winter collections! <3

I love wearing pastels, especially if their formula is great. I showed you Wanna Kiss? (what a cute name <3 ) in my latest haul post and here is the swatch. This is a really special shade, I think I don't have anything similar. Sometimes it looks like more pinkish nude and sometimes more beige nude with pink undertones, depends on the light. :L I added 2 coats for a full opacity. If you like these kind of colors, get it before it'll be sold out.

Btw, it's really hard to take color accurate picture of this beauty, sometimes it looks like pastel pink. :/



Daylight

Sun
Nail Tek - Foundation II
Essence - Wanna Kiss? / 2 coats
Beauty Secrets Top Coat

 Perfect base for stamping, right? :D If you like it, be sure you'll get it before it'll be sold out.

Thanks  for reading!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

31 Comment(s):

  1. Predivno :L
    I odlično ti stoji, ali to znaš već ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute pink!!
    Like I don't really like the fall colors )=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čudovito!

    Meni pa so ponavadi ravno jesenske kolekcije najbolj všeč ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lep je. Jaz ga nimam, ga pa ima moja mama, tako da ga bom kar njej ukradla, ko ga bom hotela na nohtih. :O

    Tudi jaz še nisem pripravljena na jesen. Bi ga ostala pri poletju in svetlih odtenkih.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prelep je! Še dobro, da sem ga že kupila :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color with cute name!!
    Yesterday I was shopping and this nail polish was totally sold! :(
    I've bought just "Found My Love"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute name for a cute polish... I ♥ it on you! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh the name is already cute! :D The color is very sweet and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. que uñas hermosas...... y bien cuidadas.......
    yaminiunhas-yami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty!
    Your nails is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ivana, I really love your nails ;) And this sweet pink is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm wearing this same colour right now :D I love it too, but the application was a nightmare because of the horrible brush of this collection :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! We haven't had the Essence Multi-Dimension polishes around here, I hope we'll get them extremely late like usually happens with Essence collections.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I fell in love with Wanna Kiss the moment I applied it the very first time, such a beautiful shade and so easy to apply! It looks great on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ivance, sta da ti kazem? Lakic je prelijep :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very very pretty! :D I haven't seen that line of Essence polishes around here yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it since I know they're good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I :L this pretty color on your lovely nails! And too bad all the Multidimensions were sold out the minute they went on sale, after that the new collection came in already.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  19. definitivno vristi za nekim stampingom preko

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a pretty pink! I love pinks and right now I am convinced I have nothing like this one in my stash :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. predivan je, nadam se da će i mene sačekati jedan primjerak, baš sam u potrazi za nekom nježnom rozom :L

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I didn't expect so many comments for this swatch. :) Thank you so much for your lovely comments! <3 It's a really special and beautiful shade. :L

    @Biba: Še dobro, da nismo vsi isti, ker drugače bi podjetja od jesenskih kolekcij imela predvsem izgubo. :P

    @Elsa P.: I know what're you talking about! On my luck, brush of this bottles is great, but I already have problems with other shades. So pity, because the formula of the polish is really great. :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. very pretty pink! I like this a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. i just wish i can do my nails.. like how you do it.. so perfect! i love it!

    i'm your newest follower! btw, i super like the baby as your profile pic here in blogger. so cuute and adorable.
    :O

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my its so beautiful!!! i imagine it with a lovely summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks ladies! :k

    @Diane: Aww thanks! You can do it too!
    I love that baby too, I really can't even change it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. This kinda reminds me of Blueberry Whip by CND. A pink with blue undertones. I don't know how this one looks IRL but in the pics its reminds me of BW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*