Sunday, September 11, 2011

IDK - LOL - QT - 2NITE

Probably you all know where all these words come from, right? :D Yap, the one and only China Glaze's OMG collection from Spring 2008. I just needed them in my life and because they became so hard to get, I'm even happier to have at least these. Thanks to all sweet ladies who helped me to get them! :k

Weather'll probably get worse from now on, so I put these yesterday to enjoy some linear holographic effect on the sun. :rainbow

I only have 4 of them and I still want BFF though, but it became so VHTF. :/ Better something than nothing. I won't even start complaining that I don't own any from Kaleidoscope! :c

China Glaze
QT
IDK
LOL
2NITE

I made skittles just to see all their beauty on my nails. :) I apply them without base coat because last time I applied LOL over a Nail Tek Foundation II, its application was streaky. All were applied in 2 coats, no TC, fast drying time... And a lovely linear holographic effect. <3

Please excuse my pointer, it's just so curly. xo



Sun
Daylight
Pinkie & Thumb: China Glaze - IDK / 2 coats
Ring: China Glaze - LOL / 2 coats
Middle: China Glaze - QT / 2 coats
Pointer: China Glaze - 2NITE / 2 coats

2NITE looks like it has the strongest linear effect from these I have. :L I can't pick my favorite because I love all of them. <3 They're just too beautiful to pick only one, I love watching the rainbow on sun. :rainbow

Which one is your favorite from OMG collection? Do you have all of them?

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

31 Comment(s):

  1. beauuuutiful! You lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lindoooooooo, son los esmaltes de mis sueños........
    yaminiunhas-yami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, vsi so čudoviti! :L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have none of them, so I perfectly understand your happiness :O
    BTW I think LOL is my favourite here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sooo jealous right now. And I'm never jealous usually. :~
    WAAAANTZ!

    My fav is 2NITE, best color and effect...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, these look so amazing! I don't any of this collection, but I hardly have any China Glazes :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Predivni su :L Meni se LOL i 2NITE najvise svidjaju!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *swoon* i only have l8r g8r and i won that too i would looveee any of these it's such a shame they've become sooo vhtf :( your nails look sooo beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh....so pretty!! I only have DV8. But the nail supply I bought it from had 3 other from the collection still in stock....I think I'm going to try going there again tomorrow to pick them up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these babies! *_*
    I have IDK, TMI, DV8, 2nite and L8R G8R. I think this is the best collection ever and I hope that ChG will repromote it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooaaarggggh I am so lusting after these now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. me encantaron, muy bellos :h

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nails are fine in any varnish, than them don't make up. The ideal form and length.
    Combination of varnishes very interesting, thanks for idea

    ReplyDelete
  14. these look amazing, I want the entire collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastični su, srećom imam lol i 2nite, barem nešto :L

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2nite definitivno, ali nazalost nemam nijedan :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. go away with your beautiful holos!! I don't want to see them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such beautiful polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I told you, they're just amazing! So bad that this collection is so HTF though. China Glaze should bring them back or release a new collection with new colors with same effect as these. :L Thanks for your lovely comments ladies! :h

    @maisenzasmalto: I'm happy but also mad because I can't own all I want. Those HTF polishes are making me crazy sometimes. :/

    @Stickers: :r I can borrow them to you for a mani. :P

    @LimitedAddictionNails: Why? :( I hope you'll get your pretty nails on them too, because they've so many beautiful colors. I think they're pretty expensive here so I get them in swaps with sweet ladies, who always help me to get all I want. :)

    @nail loopy: Totally. :( I hope you'll find them somewhere once. :)

    @Angie: You should! They're too pretty to be left there. :P I had DV8 too but I gave it away to someone who wanted it more than I did. :)

    @Cristina - PeeBeforePolish: I hope China Glaze's make our dreams come true! :b

    @nail crazy: Bolje išta nego ništa. :D

    @Martje: Okay okay, your wish is my command, Ma'am! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of these!! The only "OMG" color I own is 2Nite.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have OMG, IDK and 2NITE, its my favorite collection from ChG!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are so gorgeous!!
    My lemming of this collection is DV8 and then Qt ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. I only have IDK and I love it! Your mani is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Sandra: Ty. :)

    @Kelly: My favorite would be BFF if I'd own it. :D

    @Dana: Mine too. :L And Kaleidoscope though!

    @rock-or-not: I hope you'll find them somewhere, somehow! :)

    @NatalieDouka: Better something than nothing, right? Ty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love your blog!! I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely mani!! i'm looking for BFF too :( it is the only one i need!!
    and my pointer finger curls, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*