Saturday, August 27, 2011

China Glaze - LOL

I've finally some time for blogging. :) I'm quite busy with my thesis, which should be finally finished next week, at least I hope so. xo
Anyway, we have an awesome heat wave here so the temperatures are really high, it's really hooooooooot! :) But I like it, summer is my favorite season and I's really missing hot weather. :$ I wore GitA for few days but after day spent on pool, it peeled off, so I had to change it the next day. I didn't know what to wear next, so I asked on twitter and Nihrida suggested me this beauty and I'm glad she did. :)

LOL is a part of China Glaze's OMG! Spring 2008 collection. Probably the most interesting collection from ChG. I totally missed it, so when I got QT and IDK, I wanted more but how to find them if they're so HTF. :( I found this one at forum sale by decent price so I just had to buy it. I'm still missing BFF (the pink version) but it became a VVVHTF. :c Is here anyone who found few bottles at dusties and have an extra bottle for me? :$

LOL is a dark violet linear holo. :L I'd suggest applying it on naked nails, because I had some troubles with application after applying 1 coat of BC. I added 2 coats.

I won't talk much about it, so here're the pictures. :L

Sun
Daylight
Nail Tek - Foundation II / 1 coat
 China Glaze - LOL / 2 coats

Amaaaaaaaaazing, right? :L I want more holos like this! And BFF! xo

As you can see, my nails are shorter. :D Last week I went to Čatež - thermal water park with Veri and her family. It was soooooooooooooo great. :e There's a lot of pools and what's the most interesting for me - slides and toboggans!! Of course me and Veri spent our whole day on them. I was so careful to not break my nails but that wasn't enough because others weren't.So after a tiny accident on slides, my nail was sligthly broken so I filled them down a bit. :D
We were so busy so I didn't have time to take more pictures. Here're some of them. :)

Pirate's island is for children but of course we couldn't miss it. That pirate's head on the top is filled with water and pours it on kids, what a nice feeling when you stand under. :D
 
 

Toboggan Triplet! :e

And more and more but unfortunately no pics. :(

Do you like slides and toboggans? Or you're just chilling by the pool? :) I love both but I just can't lay by the pool when there's so much fun around me. :e

I hope you're having a great weekend!
Xoxo,
Ivana :k

23 Comment(s):

  1. Love this color and thanks for sharing the pics of the pirate's island. Looks awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magical dusty where I found my pink BFF might have an extra. I pass by there all the time, I will certainly check for you girl & let you know if I see it!
    LOL is such a beautiful polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, po toboganih pa se nisem že kako leto ali dve vozila. Bi šla na kako vožnjo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are so stinkin gorgeous!!

    I wish more brands would come out with new holos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing color and gorgeous nails :L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lak je čudovit, toboganov pa ne maram. Sem si v srednji šoli prav v Čatežu na enem izmed toboganov postrgala kožo s treh vretenc na hrbtenici. Nikoli več. Še par let se mi je poznalo. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The polish is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its stunning, holo's are magical :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures!!!:) The day before yesterday I was in aquapark Tatralandia in my country for one day. Fortunately, I didn't break my nails and I spent whole day on toboggans too:D I love them! 30 tobbogans:D However, your nails look amazing like always:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm drooling over this holo! Unfortunately when this freaking collection came out I wasn't into nailblogging so I completely missed it :c Your nails look nice, they are still long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. prelep :L

    imam rada tobogane, ravno zadnjič sem bila v termah Ptuj in imajo novega - Tajfun, suuuper :e

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that polish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ronjenje je prije my kind of thing nego tobogani :O a ovaj ljubicasti je predivan rado bi takvo nesto imala na noktima

    ReplyDelete
  14. Está bellísimo ese color, soy una fanática de los colores morados!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh such a pretty polish! It looks like magic on your nails ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  16. great nail color! gliter is now "in"

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have it too ^^
    amazing!!
    I really love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures! :D

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
    Maybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for your lovely comments ladies. :) LOL's really amazing. :L And yes, we all want more holos like this, don't we? :)

    @7bridges: Woah, that'd be super awesome if you'd find it! :$ I hope you'll come back with great news. :) BFF is really HTF. :c

    @nihrida: Auč! Že sliši se boleče. :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooooh... China Glaze LOL... *_*
    Stunning polish.

    I love water parks, and my partner too, but last month he had a little accident after coming down from a slide, so I think we won't go again in a water park in the future! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this color!
    You made beautiful pictures of this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Cristina - PeeBeforePolish: I hope he's fine now! I'm also scared of accidents but I really like the adrenalin. :D

    @Shirley: Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*