Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Swap with Stéphanie from So Nailed

Last week I got a nice package from Stéphanie. She did a guest post on my blog with Glitter in the Air and I already told you she has really amazing blog. You can see her work at So Nailed. <3

If you can remember, I wanted Teenage Dream after it's almost sold out. I didn't know that they'll re-release Katy Perry collection again, so I's quite desperate but S. picked it up for me. That was months ago and since then we've became a really good friends. :) She's so nice and sweet, and here's what she sent me. 

When I opened the package I's blown away by cute packaging. <3


I almost didn't want to open anything because it's packed so beautiful. <3 This dark navy blue with gold polka dots wrap paper is my favorite. I already want to recreate a mani with those 2 colors but I don't own any dark blue colors, oops. :$

Here's my new baby. <3 I saw lots of swatches but I didn't know that this beauty has so strong holographic glitter. I really can't wait to try it!
OPI - Teenage Dream
Here're beauties she sent me to try out. :)

Park Avenue 05
Claire's
HEMA 205
Deborah Milano 838
p2 - Gigantic

Of course she didn't forget to add chocolate. <3 Noses're so delicious, nomnomnom. xP

 

I also got a pink pencil with white dots, perfume samples and Claire's lip balm, HEMA strawberry mask, but I didn't find them in my messy room when I's taking pictures. :/

Thanks S. <3

I've so many new polishes to try out so I really don't know where to start. xo What would you love to see first? :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

13 Comment(s):

  1. I'd like to see some swatches of Teenage Dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw such effort was put into wrapping the goodies, looks so cute and the contents look great too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teenage Dream for sure! Takoj na nohtke :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great package! I see there's quite some Dutch stuff in there. :)
    Isn't Teenage Dream gorgeous? I'm wearing it now, but wshen I got it I was like "this is even prettier than in the pictures, so much prettier!". Have fun with it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. joj ovaj plavi p2 izgleda savrseno

    ReplyDelete
  6. lindos los esmalteeeees
    yaminiunhas-yami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the packaging! Looks like your birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad for you!!
    looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. krasan swap, stvarno je skoro pa šteta bilo razmotati te paketiće, ali kad vidiš ono unutra definitivno se isplati :e
    ma kreni od opi-ja, kad si ga već prvog uslikala ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha "Ik vind je lief", how sweet of her! Do you know what it means in dutch? "I think you're sweet"

    Amazing swap :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that paper is stunning! I wouldnt have wanted to unwrap either. I kind of like the look of the Katy Perry polish, and pinks don't usually draw me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Veronica: I hope I'll swatch it soon! :)

    @Nicole - Top To Toe: Yap, she really did amazing job! :)

    @With love, Ana.: :O Upam, da res pride kmalu na vrsto. :/

    @Ilse: Much prettier in RL as on pictures, that's for sure! :L I'm so happy I have it now. :)

    @Lendoxia: Daaaa. <3 Takve plave ja volim, prave rojalne plave bez ikakve zelene. :D

    @yami: Gracias. :D

    @Eileen: I agree! :party 3 months before my B-day. :D

    @rock-or-not: Ty. <3

    @nail crazy: Okeej, važi, nadam se, da će uskoro doći na nokte. :D

    @Elize: Yap, I know, I asked her. :) She's also very very sweet lady. :)

    @Enigma: :D It's even much prettier in RL as on this picture. I wish I could show you all that holographic glitter inside! A-m-a-z-i-n-g! :o

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you liked it pretty girl ! :)
    lots of love,
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*