Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wanna Kiss & Born Pretty Nail Art Stamping Plate m59

I didn't expect you'll love Wanna Kiss? s much as I am. :) So when I stamped it, I's even more excited to show this mani especially when I saw you like the base color. :P

Long time ago I's contacted by Born Pretty Store to review one of their items. I saw that they're selling stamping plates so I decided to give them a try, because the patterns look like those on Konad's plates and I've some still on my WL. I got m59 to try out.


See, it looks like the copy of Konad's, but cheaper. :D Plate came with a blue sticker, so before you want to use it, be sure you'll remove it. I don't own same plate from Konad, so I compared it with m73.


They're both same size, I don't know if those patters are also same size, because I saw that their full size images are smaller than Konad's. The only difference is that m73 has Konad sign and the back of the plate doesn't have that paper which makes the edges blunt.

I tried all the patterns on paper and all worked well, so it's really a great image plate. I updated Wanna Kiss? with a dotted bow pattern from m59. I used Essence - Style me Love from TE Nails In Style for stamping, which works perfectly and I added some pink rhinestones in the center of bows. As a accent nail I tried Transfer foil set in Style me Pretty from same TE. I wasn't planning using foil, but when I ruined my ring finger I decided to give them a try and it goes perfectly with rhinestones. :D I'll probably use it again so I'll write more about them next time.

Tiny picture spam, but I'm loving this manicure so much. <3


Sun

Daylight
Nail Tek - Foundation II
Essence Style me Love & m59 & rhinestones / stamping
Ring finger: Essence - Style me Love / 1 coat & Transfer foil set in Style me Pretty
Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer

You can get lots of stamping plates for a nice price, so I would recommend you to check their site if you're looking for new stampiny toys. You can also use code IRJ61 for 10% off on your order. ;)

So, what do you think about this mani? Do you like it? Did you already try those plates from their store? Are you satisfied with them? 

Xoxo,
Ivana :k


*The product in this post was sent to me by Born Pretty Store! For more information read my disclosure policy!

29 Comment(s):

  1. Your mani is awesome 0.0
    I looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivana!

    I gave you an Blog Award on my blog... Because I think you have great nailart & stamping skills :)

    http://kimskienails.blogspot.com/2011/09/more-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lepidopteria: Thanks! :)

    @rock-or-not: Thank you so much! :h

    @KimsKie's Nails: Awww, thank you for this lovely award! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love pink and bows so this is a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous! I am going to have to try and re-create this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so nice. I have plates too but whenever I stamp it doesn't transfer all te way. What am I doing wrong?! Please check it out on my blog. I really want the stamper to work for me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg zelo zeloooo zelo lepo.
    sploh ne vem kako ti uspe s tem setom narediti tako lepo manikuro. pri meni je vse skupaj ena packarija (kar sploh uspem spravit na nohte seveda) pa sploh ne vem kaj delam narobe :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. stamping mi je sladak ali folija je... wow :e

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet mani!! I'm amazed how you did it with this Essence foil, it doesn't seem to work on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. masnice su prekrasne <3 a sa folijom je ovo sve jos zanimljivije

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Amber: Thanks dear. :k

    @Vicky@Manicure-Maniac: I can't wait to see it! :e

    @allthingscuteandgirly: Did you try any other plates with that stamper? Maybe the patterns are bad. :/ Or maybe you have to do it faster, or nail polish isn't that great for stamping. I suggest that you try with other nail polishes, maybe another stamper or even another plate. I hope you'll find a way to stamp perfectly!

    @fantasistykke: Pri foliji? Bom napisala še post o tem, ampak dobro je, da je lak spodaj popolnoma suh. Potem sem nanesla tanek sloj "lepila" in počakala minuto, toliko da je postal brezbarven. Nato sem le postavila folijo gor in z vatirano palčko podrgnila, da je folija ostala na nohtu. Kjer se mi ni odtisnilo, pa sem ponovno nanesla malo lepila in ponovila postopek. Upam, da ti naslednjič uspe! Hvala za komentar. :)

    @nail crazy: Ijaaaaaaaa, predivna! :L Ali šteta, ima je toliko malo, a druge nema gde blizu za kupiti. :c

    @ritterbraten: Really? What was wrong? When I tried it a month ago a base color wasn't dry enough and I just ruined it, but this time I didn't have any problems. But I'll write more about soon! :)

    @Lendoxia: Hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this manicure! I haven't tried those plates, but I would want to if I get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, tole re pa res super lepo =). Jaz moram mojo m59 še preizkusiti, ampak do 16 ni nič lakiranja =(.
    Zelo mi je všeč tudi kako si kombinirala folijo za nohte zraven. A si imela kaj problemov z nanosom folije? Mene tele folije tako mučijo, da jih sploh ne uporabim več =(.
    Načeloma so mi dolgi nohti zelo všeč, ampak na tvojih nohtih mi je pa tole idealna dolžina =) . Res ne vem zakaj.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous! i LOVE that foil! and you know how i feel about bows ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super pretty! I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!! Amazing beautiful nails! I want to buy "Wanna Kiss" but it was totally sold in my favorite drugstore! I must buy it immediately!:(
    Super cute color with fabulous stamping and I loooove these pink rhinestones in the middle of bows sooo much! I have saved one of your picture from this manicure to my computer! I hope it doesn't matter, just for the future inspiration:D
    Kisses<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Kelly: Ty. :)

    @LimitedAddictionNails: If all are like this one I tried, then they're really great... And cheap! :D

    @With love, Ana.: <3

    @colorfulbottle: To bo kmalu! Še malo... :) S folijo nisem imela čisto nobenih problemov, ne vem pa če sem imela le srečo. Joj, jaz bi jih pa tako rada imela, pa jih itak ni nikjer za dobiti. :c Meni je tudi tale dolžina super, ker daljši kot so, bolj se ukrivljajo in to me spravlja v obup. :~ Hvala za komentar. :h

    @rebecca: Thanks dear! :D

    @Kelsey: Ty! :)

    @Super cute super easy: Thank you! I hope you'll find it somewhere, it's so bad that they're going to be discontinued. :c Of course it's okay, it's good to hear that I could be someone's inspiration! I'm flattered. 8) :k

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing manicure! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. sooooo adorable!!! pretty pretty! <3 hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG IVANA--I looooove the foil! That's seriously one of the most amazing nail things I've ever seen :0

    ReplyDelete
  21. That accent nail is gorgeous! Looking forward to hearing more about that product.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow thats such a sweet mani! I adore those bows and and the foil looks awesome! :L
    (I love those little smileys too, glad I now know how to draw them! :e)

    ReplyDelete
  23. super pretty, pink and girly :O

    ReplyDelete
  24. @imfeelingnail-venturous: Thanks doll! <3

    @Lydz: Ty dear! :k

    @Eileen: Yap, it's soooooo pretty. :D I wish I had more of them though. :(

    @KarenD: Thanks! I'll post about it more soon, I hope. :$

    @Sara ♥'s ...: Thanks dear! Aren't they just cute? :O

    @nail loopy: Totally. 8)

    @Polish AMOR: Ty. :)

    @C.L.M.`s Nail Art Blog: Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This mani is very very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*