Monday, May 7, 2012

My Bundle Monster Contest Entry

Bundle Monster arranged a nail contest again this year and because I totally missed it last year, I decided to join the contest this year. :)

I decided to enter with this manicure I did a while ago - Gold Glittery Zebra Print, because I really love everything about it - gold, glitter, zebra print, I even love my nubs here. :$


Public votes starts today and will end on Sunday, May 13th and 50 manicures with the most votes will enter the step 2 where the judges will decide which 25 manicures will win the prize (3rd Bundle Monster set :D ). Well if you have a few seconds and you like my manicure, please vote for me. :)

If you have a Facebook account, you can vote here:

If you don't have Facebook (but all those who have FB can vote here again :P) you can vote here:

Every vote counts so THANK YOU if you decide to vote for me. :) You can check all the other amazing entries and vote for them too. :) If you entered a contest too, please leave a link in the comments, so I can vote for you too!

I would be more than happy to get into Top 50, but after I saw all 11 pages with just amazing manicures, I just doubt. :i Anyway, good luck!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k



25 Comment(s):

  1. i love that you added glitter, something I would never think of! Will definitely try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Benna! I love how glitter is peeking under the pattern, definitely makes it look special. :L

      Delete
  2. So so so cute! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you! This is so beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hvala Ana! :h Ah, dvomim, glede na to, da je toliko prekrasnih manikur v igri. xD

      Delete
  5. Glasovala :)

    Tukaj pa še je moj prispevek: http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/216667/voteable_entries/50009555

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Tinna za link! Glasujem vsak dan! :h Upam, da nama uspe. :)

      Delete
  6. LOVE, LOVE this! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*