Saturday, September 28, 2013

Smiley Nail Polish Strips

Few weeks ago I got a package from OMG nail strips to try their nail strips. I already tried out some of the nail strips on the market, so I got really excited to test them out. :)


I picked 2 patterns and here's the first one - Smiley Nail Polish Strips. :L

Application was super easy, I only had difficulties to find the right size for my nails but after one hand, even that wasn't a problem. I applied them on clean nails, I filed the excess down and added a coat of top coat to seal them on. Cute nails that made me smile all the time. :)


I applied them on Sunday and after 5 days there was a tiny tip wear but all in all they still looked wearable. I love that they don't start lifting and they look like I have polish on.
I recommend these especially if you want something special on your nails. Not just a plain color but something fun - a nice variety of patterns on their site. I'm really happy that I got a chance to test them out and I can't wait to put my 2nd set on but I'm saving them for special occasions.

Let me know if you already try them out. :) 

Xoxo, 
Ivana :k



*Products in this post were sent to me by OMG Nail strips & stickers! For more information read my disclosure policy!

11 Comment(s):

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*