Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Once Upon a Time I Made it Golden for Christmas

Did you miss my nails? :$ I did miss you! :)

My nails are in worst condition - still peeling and weak so I'm keeping them short. I'm still painting my nails all the time, I just don't find time or great light to take photos that's why I'm not posting as much as before..

Here's my easy red and gold Christmas combination you can't go wrong with. :D Pictures aren't best but you get the point. :i
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
Sponging: Essence - Make it Golden
Essence Better than gel nails Top Sealer 


Do you like this combo? Let me know what are you wearing today! :party

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

11 Comment(s):

  1. Super kombinacija <3 smo pogrešali tvoje nohtke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute :) merry xmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sretan Bozic :) Nemam trenutno make it golden, ali kad se vratim definitivno probavam ovu manikuru :shamelessstealer:

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so nice :)

    merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jeeeej, pa ti si nam se vratila <3
    krasna manikura... sretan božić i tebi i tvojim voljenima :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty and a bit unusual from the typical Christmas manicure x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you've had a wonderful X-mas!
    Well, these nails are amazing and I like short nails, so classy and elegant!
    =D
    Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. combo is absolutely breathtaking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*