Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I took some photos of my Christmas manicure but I'm too lazy to edit photos atm, so I just want to share this photo of my  baby with you. :)

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas tomorrow!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

5 Comment(s):

  1. Dear Ivana! I found your blog before last X-Mas and adore it and you person since that moment. I wish you all the best for X-Mas & New Year! I remember the foto of your kitty-baby as it was very small, so it got realy big and beautiful! :o)
    Greatings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*