Tuesday, June 22, 2010

S-he - 427 & Frankenpolish

Hello!

I have to study so I will be quick today. I’m still wearing manicure that I showed you yesterday, so today I will show you manicure that I did couple of weeks ago and that’s one of my franken that I made. Because I never got Essence polish Pink punk from LE Glam rock, I decided to make one. I use S-he #427. It’s already a pink holographic polish but I want more pink color in it so I add Essence Show your feet – Hot red. And I love the final color!

This is S-he #427 (2 coats):


This polish is awesome, because application is so easy, the formula is really great and it dries so quickly! This is the only polish with holographic effect that I can find in my local store. And the most important thing – it’s great for making holo franken.

And this is my Franken (S-he#427 + Essence SYF - Hot Red) on the sun (2 coats)! I love holo effect!

Pictures are small, because I resize them for forum and I don't have original photos anymore.

Here is my current mani with watermelon, one of my favourite fruit.



This is my favorite song at the moment, Željko Joksimović - Ljubavi (Love). I adore this song:





When I’m bored, I usually watch videos on YouTube and this is one of my favorite. Cute baby is laughing a lot while his dad helps him to tear the newspaper, awwwwwwwwww super cute!!! You just can’t stay serious when you watch this!




Isn't he cute? I must say that I adooore babies.

I’ll show you more videos later!

Have a great day!

Love,

Ivana

4 Comment(s):

  1. Lep franken :)

    O Željko - Ljubavi (lep komad) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala Goga. :* Željko je presenetil s predobrim albumom, ta komad pa poleg vseh res zmaga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bolji od originala, i ja sam moj 427 isto malo mesala, dodala sam mu crni i plavi lak, nekako mi ta roza nijansa nije bas nesto posebno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @hermetic: Hvala! :) Ali je ovaj baš super za mešanje holo lepotana. :) Ali inače mi je i original lep, jer ipak volim rozu boju. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*