Sunday, October 2, 2011

Swap with Adeline from Pretty Lil Things

I got new babies in my mail the other day when I broke a tooth. After long sleep I woke up and found these. <3 I got them from Adeline from Pretty Lil Things - she blog about nail polish, beauty, fashion,... :)

Grape...Set...Match & Servin' Up Sparkle
Yap, Serena Glam Slam England duo set... I wanted Grape...Set...Match as soon as I saw it in person - slightly duochrome shimmery purple stole my heart. <3 Even Servin' Up Sparkle looks amazing in person, it has holographic hexagonal and tiny glitter inside. :L I'll probably use it for sponging french tips because it's more at the sheer side. Aren't these 2 amazing? :L


She even included 2 of new BM plates and her business card. :) I can't wait to try them. Adeline, thank you so much for all these pretties. :k

That's all for today, I might paint my nails tonight. :$

Nighty night,
Ivana :k

12 Comment(s):

  1. I bought 2 bottles of Grape Set Match!!! Love it! Good set to find in your mail today! :e

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy lindooooooooooos
    http://yaminiunhas-yami.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY im back lol! =P
    Sooo happy to be visiting your blog again, I just played catch up and am in love with every single thing you'v shown! Massive congrats on graduating btw! =DDD
    Love all your stash pics too, making me jealous lol =P Lol only joking, i'm happy for you =)
    And wow these swaps you'v been doing are amazing! Love this one especially, those polishes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice swap!
    I realy love the polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for swaps.. these look sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like it!! It reached you pretty quickly :)

    www.pretty-lil-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome! Can't wait to see those on your perfect nails! :L

    ReplyDelete
  8. woww im pretty sure I've seen servin up sparkle in stores and it didn't look that holo!! better go back to the store!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your comments ladies. :k I hope I'll try them soon. I have so many new goodies but I just can't change my mani so often. :c

    @Sara ♥'s ...: YAY! :e Good to see your around. :) And thanks! Feels like it was so long ago. xD Lots of swaps, lots of new pretties, but my lessons started and I don't have time for my nails as much as before. :/ Be sure you'll post a lot, so I'll have a lot to read. :)

    @Pretty Lil' Things: Thanks again! I'm loving them so much. <3

    @Selene and Theia: It is! I's actually quite surprised when I saw that holo glitter. :L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*