Monday, September 3, 2012

Video Tutorial: Hot Pink Studded Nails

I got these hot pink studs from Born Pretty Store and I wanted to combine them with black but all blacks I have were too thick to use. After searching and trying to come up with another color combination, I stumbled upon a black I bought years ago and it still looked usable. 

Hot neon pink and black is probably my fave color combination so I was so happy when I managed to do my nails in that combo. :e

Here's what I came up with...
Nail Tek - Foundation 2
Manhattan - 1010N / 1 coat
Hot Pink Studs
Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer

I'm so in love with this manicure! :L First I wanted silver and gold studs but when I saw these, I knew I had to try them out. You can find them here on BPS. :e


These studs are round and big as rhinestones so the surface is really bumpy, which can be annoying and I have to hold back to not pull them off but when I look at my nails I think it's worth it. :D


I decided to film myself doing this manicure so I hope you'll like it. :e


I'm wearing this manicure for 2 days and some of the studs are missing but I could wear it for another day or two. They start falling off eventually but I think they still look pretty. :)

I just want to share a word or two about  cuticle cutter I got from BPS. They're really sharp and you can use them for many reasons. Just don't use them for cuticles! I usually cut those hang nails if I got them or like I did in Funky French Video, I used them for cutting the tape. :)


There are more versions of cuticle cutters on BPS, but even the cheapest works great! :)

Don't forget to use code J10X31 to get 10% off on your order if you're planning to order on Born Pretty Store . ;)

Thanks for reading! Let me know what do you think about this manicure! Can you stand the bumpy surface when wearing studs or rhinestones? ^_^ Is there a tutorial you would like to see?

Xoxo,
Ivana :k
 
*Some of the products in this post were sent to me by Born Pretty Store! For more information read my disclosure policy!

17 Comment(s):

  1. this looks amazing Ivana. How long did the studs last or do they fall off easily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel! :h My right hand is still almost perfect (just 2 or 3 missing) after 2 days but on my left hand more of them fell off, especially on the tips. But they don't come off so easily, a generous layer of top coat should really seal them on the nail. :)

      Delete
  2. this is soooo cute!!! Love the color pink of the studs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, I waaaaant!! <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very pretty! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colour combination. might go well with a different pink too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ful hudo! <3 pa super tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Res huda manikura, čist special! Pa video je super ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Ana! Me veseli, da ti je všeč. <3

      Delete
  8. you have such an amazing talent :) I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kako opako dobro izgleda manikura :D a i super je video, da ih nisi pocela radit tko zna kad bi ja saznala ovaj trik s cackalicom i top coatom za hvatanje studdsa, izgleda ful jednostavno tako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :) Hehe i ja sam to negde pokupila i stvarno je dobar trik. :D

      Delete
  10. Ful mi je všeč, da si začela delat tudi videe, je veliko lažje za nas, ki nimamo pojma o takih stvareh. :D Super! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj, veš kako je to lepo celo slišat. :) Res hvala, ker na momente se mi zdi, da itak nobenemu ne pomagajo. :D <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*